Allergy Research Group Childrens Multi-Vi-Min
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: childrens-multi-vi-min-ARG
Servings per Container: 150
Quantity per Container: 150 Veg Capsules
Easier to Swallow, Smaller Capsules
Don't let trouble swallowing keep you from getting nourishment from a quality multivitamin.
Allergy Research offers its Children's Multi-Vi-Min. The capsules are a size 3 - or about 1 centimeter in length - making them much easier to swallow. But while this multi is formulated with children in mind, it can also be ideal for adults who struggle with swallowing supplements.
Vitamin C is excluded from this selection on purpose - in order to reduce the potential for excess iron absorption.
- Multivitamin Formulated for Children
- Smaller capsule size - easy to swallow (Size 3)
- Also ideal for adults
For younger children, these vitamins can be opened up and put into food or drink for consumption.
As with all Allergy Research products, this dietary supplement contains only ingredients of the highest-quality and purity available. It is free of all common allergens and contains no preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Get Children's Multi-Vi-Min from Allergy Research Group and easily take your vitamins without choking them down.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule daily per ten pounds of body weight, taken with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
For children under the age of 4, please consult you healthcare practitioner before use.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 150
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 800 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 10 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 16 IU
- Vitamin K (as 50% Vitamin K1 Phytonadione and 50% Vitamin K2 Menoquione-7) 10 µg
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 4 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate) 2 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 2 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) 6 mg
- 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate 12 µg
- -(from 22 µg [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 32 µg
- Biotin 16 µg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 10 mg
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate) 1 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 10 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 2 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 8 µg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate) 60 µg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 0.6 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 16 µg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 8 µg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 4 mg
- Glutamic Acid 8 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.