Allergy Research Group Super Vitamin B Complex
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: super-vitamin-b-complex-ARG
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Vitamin B Support without Allergy Concerns
This B complex supplement from Allergy Research Group has been formulated to have very low allergy potential.
Many typical vitamins derive nutrients from plant sources that contain common allergens - like soy, yeast or corn. However, Allergy Research gets the B-vitamins in this supplement from synthesized hydrocarbons, which originate from living sources with a minimal likelihood of allergy issues.
Super Vitamin B Complex offers the entire B-vitamin family - all 11 nutrients. That includes the co-enzyme from s of B2 and B6 to enhance bioavailbility. Plus, additional pantothenic acid is added for adrenal support.
B-Complex Nourishment Could Support:
- Immune System Strength
- Antioxidant Activity
- A Healthy Response to Stress
- Healthy Cholesterol Levels
- Proper Nutrient Absorption
- Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
- Normal Growth and Development
- Hormone Regulation
- Red Blood Cell Production
- And much more!
If you have concerns about sensitivities and allergies - this product may be a good fit for you. Choose Super Vitamin B Complex from Allergy Research to support your nutritional needs.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules two times daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 25 mg (1667%)
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) 25 mg (1470%)
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 75 mg (375%)
- Vitamin B6 51.5 mg (2575%)
- -(97% as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and 3% as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)
- Folic Acid 200 mcg (50%)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg (1667%)
- Biotin 100 mcg (33%)
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 125 mg (1250%)
- Choline Bitartrate 125 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 50 mg
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Variations in product color may occur.