Allergy Research Group Buffered Vitamin C Capsules
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: buffered-vitamin-c-caps-ARG
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Vitamin C That's Easier on Your Stomach
Get the benefits of Vitamin C without worrying about the potential for digestive distress caused by too much acidity.
Buffered Vitamin C Capsules from Allergy Research Group contain highly pure ascorbic acid along with carbonates of calcium and magnesium.
It's those minerals that buffer the ascorbic acid - making digestion easier. This is an ideal Vitamin C supplement for people with sensitive stomachs.
- 1000 mg of Vitamin C in two capsules
- Also contains Calcium and Magnesium
- Gentler on the digestive system
- Supports antioxidant activity
- May support immune system strength
- Absorbs slowly for longer lasting benefits
- Developed by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D.
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can fight free radical damage, which can lead to serious health complications. You'll also benefit from the addition of the important minerals used for the buffering effect.
You can trust that the nutrients in this dietary supplement are of the highest quality and purity. It contains no preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Order Buffered Vitamin C Capsules from Allergy Research today.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules two or three times daily between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg 1,665.5%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 190 mg 19%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate) 104 mg 26%
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Variations in product color may occur.