Designs For Health Vitamin B-6 Liquid
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: vitamin-b-6-liquid-DFH
Servings per Container: 24
Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Vitamin B6 to Boost Optimal Health
Vitamin B6 plays a role in good health in every part of your body. Getting your daily dose for your best health is easy with Vitamin B6 Liquid from Designs for Health.
Since many vitamins like B6 are water soluble, the body is unable to store them. This means we have to provide them for our bodies every day.
In a natural raspberry-flavored liquid, this supplement is simple and tasty to take, so you'll have no trouble getting the nutrition your body needs.
Roles of Vitamin B6
- Converts carbohydrates to energy
- Involved in the production of hemoglobin in red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body
- Controls homocysteine levels in blood to support heart health
- Supports immune system
- Important for nervous system and brain health
- Produces important neurotransmitters like GABA, dopamine and serotonin to support a positive mood
- Helps make melatonin to regulate the sleep cycle
- Helps liver eliminate toxins by making chemicals more water soluble
Vitamin B6 Liquid also includes magnesium and zinc - important cofactors that work with B6 to complete metabolic conversions.
Be good to your body. Order Vitamin B6 Liquid.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 5 mL (approx. 1 teaspoon) per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 5 ml (approx. 1 Teaspoon)
- Servings Per Container: About 24
- Amount Per Serving / %Daily Value:
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 50 mg 2,941%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) 30 mg 7%
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 5 mg 45%
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, deionized water, citric acid and natural raspberry flavor.
Does Not Contain: gluten, dairy, soy or GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
This is a natural product that my exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot.