- Brand: Badger
- Product Code: kids-sunscreen-cream-tangerine-spf-30-BA
- Quantity per Container: 2.9 Oz
Fun in the sun is something all kids love. While parents want their kids to have fun, they also want them to stay protected, too. Tangerine & Vanilla Kid's Sunscreen SPF 30 is the perfect solution! Product Details:
- Formulated with non-nano zinc oxide, and also contains organic sunflower, organic beeswax, organic sweet orange, organic tangerine, sunflower vitamin E, organic seabuckthorn and organic vanilla
- Provides broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection from harmful UVA and UVB sunrays
- Water and sweat-resistant for up to 40 minutes of swimming or other activity
- Hypoallergenic and has a pleasant tangerine and vanilla scent
- 100% Certified Natural and 95% Certified Organic
This product comes in a BPA and phthalate-free tube that can be recycled. It is also biodegradable and is 100% cruelty-free.
Let your kids enjoy their time outdoors without having to worry about sunburn. Order your tube of Badger's Tangerine & Vanilla Kid's Sunscreen Cream SPF 30 today!
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Essential Oils of *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Sweet Orange) and *Citrus Tangerina (Organic Tangerine), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), CO2 Extracts of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn) and *Vanilla Planifolia (Organic Vanilla).
These citrus essential oils are non-phototoxic and non-photosensitizing.
Non-GMO. Non-Nano. Hypoallergenic. Cruelty-Free. NO Animal Testing. NSF Certified. Made in USA. Biodegradable. Reef-Safe.
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply kids sunscreen cream: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.