Badger Active Mineral Sunscreen Cream SPF 30
Product Code: active-mineral-sunscreen-cream-spf-30-BA
Quantity per Container: 2.9 Oz
Badger's SPF 30 Active Mineral Sunscreen Cream starts out white but rubs in clear. Perfect for the beach, swimming and light activity, this broad-spectrum formula is in a gentle, antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base.
- Easy to apply and blends with your skin tone - starts out white, rubs in clear!
- Lightweight and moisturizing with no added fragrance - great for all skin types.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum - excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Water-resistant for at least 40 minutes
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free. Certified by NSF.
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating; Immediately after towel drying; At least every 2 hours.
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Uncoated Clear Zinc Oxide 18.75%
- (1)Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, (1)Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), (1)Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of the reach of children.
To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.