Badger Active Sunscreen Stick with Clear Zinc SPF 35
Product Code: active-sunscreen-stick-clear-zinc-BA
Quantity per Container: 0.65 Oz
Badger Unscented Active Sunscreen Stick with Clear Zinc SPF 35 is a natural, easy to use, mess-free stick that fits nicely in a beach bag, backpack, and board shorts. It's under 3 ounces, so it's air-travel friendly too! Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes, it protects against the sun's harmful rays while hydrating and nourishing your skin. No added fragrance and coral reef safe so it's good for sensitive skin and the planet. And it stays where you put it - so you can focus on doing your best.
- Blocks the sun's harmful rays with mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Rubs in clear! Non-whitening protection for nose, lips, ears, cheeks and more.
- Water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes.
- No added fragrance - great for sensitive skin.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa and Shea butter.
- 97% Organic Ingredients and Clear Zinc Oxide
- Coral reef friendly, biodegradable, certified cruelty-free, gluten-free and certified Non-GMO.
- NSF Certified
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply sport sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
- Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter and Sunflower Vitamin E.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.