BioSpec Osteo-Max K-2
- Brand: BioSpec
- Product Code: osteo-max-k-2-BSP
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
BioSpec Nutritionals Osteo-Max K-2 supports new bone formation and helps reduce bone resorption. Osteo-Max K2 is a unique formula designed to enhance the body's ability to absorb and utilize dietary or supplemental calcium.
- Ipriflavone is an isoflavone shown to be highly effective in helping inhibit bone resorption, maintain bone density and help with bone issues in post-menopausal women.
- Strontium Citrate may increase bone formation by 172% in just 6 months.
- Vitamin K has a positive effect on bone mineral density and decreased fracture risk.
- Vitamin D-3, Soy Isoflavones and Boron Citrate work synergistically to enhance bone formation and reduce bone resorption.
- Manufactured to meet or exceed all GMP standards
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
4 veggie capsules contain:
Vitamin D3 1,500 IU 375%
Vitamin K1 1,000mcg 1,250%
Vitamin K-2 (MK-7) 200mcg 250%
Folate (5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,600mcg 400%
Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin) 1,000mcg 16,666%
Zinc (citrate) 15mg 100%
Copper (citrate) 1mg 50%
Strontium (citrate) 35% 600mg
Soy Isoflavones (non-GMO 40% isoflavone extract) 80mg
Boron (citrate) 3mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and glycerine.
Adults: As a nutritional supplement for adults, 4 capsules daily on an empty stomach or as directed by your Healthcare Professional. Do not take Osteo-Max K2 at the same time as your Calcium/Magnesium supplement since they compete for absorption. For best results, separate by 2 hours.
Those individuals currently taking anticoagulants such as Coumadin (warfarin) must consult their prescribing Physician before taking this or any supplement containing Vitamin K. Do not take with fiber supplements. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.