- Brand: Life Extension
- Product Code: neuro-mag-magnesium-l-threonate-LFE
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Maintain Optimal Brain Health with Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate
While magnesium provides a number of health benefits for optimal bodily health, it's also important for optimal brain health as well. However, magnesium is one of the top deficiencies in the human body, and while it can be found in a number of foods, sometimes supplementation may still be necessary depending on your daily diet.
Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate from Life Extension delivers natural magnesium to provide optimal support for the aging brain and nervous system.
- Neuro-Mag is an innovative form of magnesium that is easily absorbed into your nervous system for optimal health benefits
- L-Threonate may help boost your body's magnesium levels up to 15%
- Neuro-Mag magnesium supports improved short and long-term memory
- Life Extension states this product is Non-GMO
Some of the other health benefits of magnesium include the following:
- Improved sleep cycles and deeper, more restful sleep
- Improved flexibility and range of motion
- Improved overall hydration levels
- Healthier stronger bones and muscles
Life Extension's Neuro-Mag Magnesium L-Threonate is the ideal magnesium supplement for those who want to maintain optimal neurological health and boost their cognitive health, all while maintain optimal overall health.
Give it a try today and see the difference it can make!
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
---(from 2000mg Magtein magnesium L-threonate)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate. Non-GMO.
Adults: Take three capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.