- Brand: Squip
- Product Code: nasaline-saline-solution-salt-SQP
- Servings per Container: 136
- Quantity per Container: 12 Oz
Squip Nasaline Saline Solution Salt is highly purified sodium chloride specifically manufactured for use in mixing saline solution.
- 99.99% highly purified sodium chloride
- For use with nasal rinsing devices such as squeeze bottles, neti pots and nasal syringes
- Contains NO: additives or preservatives
- Measuring spoon included
- Makes 136 cups of saline solution
Sodium Chloride (USP 99.99%)
Mix 1 scoop (1/2 tsp./2.5g) salt in one cup of warm distilled or sterilized water. For a Hypertonic solution, use 1 tsp./5g or 2 scoops. Do not use unfiltered tap water for sinus/nasal irrigation. Use distilled, sterilized or filtered tap water (using a filter with an absolute pore size of 1 micron or smaller). Once mixed, use the saline solution within 24 hours or discard.
Keep out of the reach of children. Before use, consult your physician if you have any ear or sinus conditions. Do not irrigate nose if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an acute or new ear infection. Discontinue use if you experience pressure in the ears.