- Brand: Designs For Health
- Product Code: gastromend-hp-DFH-120-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Support for Mending your Gastrointestinal Health
If you're suffering from poor gastrointestinal health, help get your system back on its feet with nutrients and botanical extracts from GastroMend-HP by Designs for Health.
GastroMend-HP's ingredients may support gastrointestinal health through antimicrobial and mucous-supporting properties. Many of the ingredients may even be beneficial against Helicobacter pylori, the bacteria associated with ulcers.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (GutGard) - A source of glabridin, which may have natural antioxidant properties and may also support balanced bacteria levels while working with the body's natural response. It may provide support for indigestion, heartburn, irritated lining of the stomach and other gastrointestinal issues.
- Zinc L-Carnosine - A specially formulated chelate of zinc and the amino acid carnosine, which may support repair of intestinal tissue without irritation associated with other forms of zinc.
- Vitamin C - may help the body fight harmful bacteria.
- Mastic Gum - used since ancient times, it may offer additional support against bacteria
- Methylmethioninesulfonium - may have an inhibitory effect in the digestive system that can help control certain ailments
Begin the mending process with the support you need. Order GastroMend-HP.
4 capsules contain:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500mg (556%)
Zinc (from Zinc L-Carnosine 75mg) 17mg (155%)
Mastic Gum (Pistacia lentiscus) 1g
Methylmethionine Sulfonium Chloride 200mg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract (GutGard) 1.5g
---(Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root) (standardized to contain 10% total flavonoids)
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, tricalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs.
Adults: Take four capsules per day between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.