Select your filters below
Heart Support Supplements for a Healthy Cardiovascular System
Heart support supplements seeks to support the complex structure and function of the heart. This muscular organ pumps blood that carries oxygen, nutrients and supports the removal of metabolic waste. The heart is located inside the chest and comprises of four chambers: Left and right atria, and left and right ventricles. The heart is also wrapped in protective tissue and a small amount of fluid.
The heart contracts when pacemaking cells located in the sinoatrial node send an electrical signal through the heart tissue. When the heart pumps, blood low in oxygen passes through valves to enter the right atrium and passes into the right ventricle, then flows through the lungs where it gives off carbon dioxide and is oxygenated.
Once oxygenation has occurred, blood moves through the left side of the heart and back into the body. This entire process occurs around 60 times a minute, and during the average human life, the heart will beat more than 2 billion times.
Heart Support Supplement Product Details
- May support hemoglobin levels already within the normal range
- May help maintain blood flow
- May help maintain energy levels
- May support healthy physical activity
- May support healthy arteries and vessels
- Seeks to support healthy heart tissue
- Seeks to support “good” cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- May support healthy tissue development
Support your healthy cardiovascular system with supplements formulated to maintain the complex systems of the cardiovascular during healthy aging. Order today and receive fast shipping!