Designs For Health CatecholaCalm
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: catecholacalm-DFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Veg Capsules
Natural Stress, Mood & Relaxation Support with CatecholaCalm
Whether something is stressing us out mentally or physically, our bodies react predictably - the body releases stress hormones and catecholamines (neurotransmitters) so we can fight or flee the situation.
While this is necessary and helpful in cases of acute stress, chronically high stress hormone and catecholamine levels can lead to mood problems, fatigue, anxiety, and other stress-related complaints.
CatecholaCalm by Designs for Health includes adaptogenic herbs, phosphatidylserine and key vitamins and minerals to promote a healthier response to physical and psychological stressors while supporting improved mood, calm and relaxation.
This supplement features ashwagandha, an "adaptogenic" herb that may help normalize stress hormone levels, support nerve health and protect the body against free-radical damage. It also includes lemon balm, valerian, passion flower and the amino-acid l-theanine to promote calm and aid relaxation.
Phosphatidylserine is an amino acid important for cell membrane health. This nutrient may help protect brain cells and aid mood, cognitive function and memory.
This synergistic formula also contains high-potency vitamins, minerals and taurine and may offer the following benefits:
- May promote a healthy stress response
- May support nervous system health
- May support mood balance
- May support memory, focus and cognitive function
- May help reduce fatigue
- May promote more restful sleep
- May help normalize catecholamine levels
- May promote calm and relaxation
Chronic stress can have a cumulative, negative effect on our bodies and minds. This can lead to fatigue, anxiety, depressed mood, forgetfulness, sleep issues and irritability, as well as oxidation. CatecholaCalm may help restore balance to your body and brain, naturally. Order yours now!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg
- Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamine HCl) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 2 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (as Di-Magnesium Malate) 75 mg
- Taurine 300 mg
- L-Theanine 200 mg
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaves) 100 mg
- -standardized to contain 3% rosmarinic acid
- Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnate) (flower) 100 mg
- -standardized to contain 3.5% flavonoids
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Root 100 mg
- -standardized to contain 0.8% valerinic acid
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (root) 100 mg
- -standardized to contain 1.5% withanolides
- Phosphatidylserine 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.