- Brand: Montiff
- Product Code: b-complete-complex-antioxidant-MNT
- Servings per Container: 120
- Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Natural B-Complex and Antioxidant Support
Montiff's B-Complete is a B-complex and antioxidant formula that may help support the metabolism needed to produce energy from foods and the production of red blood cells.
As well as all the essential B vitamins, including the active forms of B-2 and B-6, this formula includes antioxidants for extra protection against free radical damage.
This aids in metabolizing amino acids, carbohydrates, and lipid synthesis. As well as maintaining proper neurotransmitter function and a healthy nervous system.
This formula may also help
- Reduce homocysteine levels, which are associated with heart attacks and strokes
- Metabolize amino acids, carbohydrates, and lipid synthesis
- Maintain healthy neurotransmitter functions and a healthy nervous system
- Combat stress
- Provide antioxidants to combat free radicals
B-Vitamins Generate Energy
B vitamins are so essential for proper bodily function that a complex containing all of them may greatly contributes to a healthy nutritional program.
Our body needs B vitamins to help metabolize amino acids, carbohydrates, and fats, to generate energy from the food we eat.
They also play a role in producing red blood cells, which transport oxygen to every part of our body.
- Vitamin B-6 helps our body use protein
- Vitamin B-12 supports central nervous system health
- Biotin, or vitamin B-7, helps our body produce hormones and cholesterol
- Niacin, or B-3, helps maintain healthy skin and nerves
- Folate, or vitamin B-9, helps your body manufacture DNA
- Pantothenic acid, B-5, plays a role in hormone and cholesterol production
- Riboflavin, or B-2, helps our body grow
- Thiamin, or B-1, is important for a healthy heart and nerve health
A common amino acid, homocysteine is found in your blood and usually comes from eating meat.
High levels of homocysteine have been associated with the early development of heart and blood vessel problems. They have also been connected to low levels of vitamin B-6, B-12, and folate.
Antioxidants are molecules that help combat free radicals, which can damage healthy cells and result in aging and degenerative diseases.
For additional information, click the link below:B-Complete Product Information
1 capsule contains:
Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl) 20mg (1333%DV)
Vitamin B6 22mg (1100%DV)
---(as pyridoxine HCl and pyrodoxal 5 phosphate)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5 Phosphate) 15mg (882%DV)
---(riboflavin and riboflavin 5 phosphate)
Niacin 30mg (150%DV)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)100mcg (1667%DV)
Calcium pantothenate 100mg (10%DV)
Pantethine 5mg (50%DV)
Folate 200mcg (50%DV)
Magnesium (as mag. oxide) 30mg (8%DV)
Zinc (gluconate) 3mg (20%DV)
D-Biotin 300mg (100%DV)
Taurine (amino acid) 20mg
Choline Bitartrate 60mg
Para Amino Benzoic Acid 40mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 20mg
Pine Park Extract 10mg
Ginkgo Biloba 10mg
Grape Seed Extract 10mg
Bilberry Extract 10mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin, may also contain microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, and vegetable stearic acid.
Contains NO: starch, corn, milk, wheat, yeast, sugar, eggs, salt, artificial colors, binders, flavors, preservatives or fish derivatives.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional. To be used as a dietary supplement in a normal food program.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.