- Brand: Designs For Health
- Product Code: amino-d-tox-DFH-180-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
Phase II Detoxification Support with Amino Acids
We're exposed to more chemicals, pollution and artificial ingredients now than ever, so our detoxifying organs - the liver and kidneys - are forced to work overtime and may be suffering from "toxic overload".
This buildup of toxins can contribute to food sensitivities, allergy symptoms, skin conditions, headaches, weight management issues digestive complaints, and immune challenges.
We can't purify the whole world right this minute, but we can support our body's natural, two-part detoxification process.
Amino-D-Tox from Designs for Health offers amino-acid based support for preparing the liver for phase II detoxification.
Phase I detoxification involves breaking down fat-soluble substances (such as toxins and hormones) into water-soluble substances that can be removed by the kidneys and colon. This process typically creates free-radicals, which can damage tissues if not neutralized in Phase II.
Phase II detoxification involves binding the remaining chemicals or toxins to protective compounds, such as the powerful antioxidant amino acid glutathione.
This supplement features a comprehensive blend of key amino acids to support phase II conjugating pathways and may offer the following benefits:
- May help support Phase II conjugating pathways for normal detoxification
- May promote normal binding & excretion of toxins created by Phase I detoxification
- May help repair & support normal liver function
- May help protect against oxidized toxins
- May support antioxidant levels
- May assist people with chemical sensitivities
- May assist pathological or imbalanced detoxifiers
- Designed by clinicians
- Free of herbs, minerals & B-Vitamins which could upregulate Phase I detox & cause sensitivity reactions
- Contains NO: gluten
- Manufactured in a GMP (good manufacturing processes) Certified Facility
Suggested Use for Amino-D-Tox:
Keeping your liver working optimally is more important than ever in today's contaminated world. This amino acid supplement helps assure you're giving your body the powerful but gentle support it needs to reduce "toxic overload". Order yours now!
6 capsules contains:
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400mg
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 250mg
Alpha Ketoglutarate 200mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate.
Contains NO: gluten, GMOs.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take six capsules per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.