Dr. Bronners Magic Soaps 18-In-1 Hemp Pure Castile Soap
Brand: Dr. Bronners Magic Soaps
Product Code: 18-in-1-hemp-pure-castile-liquid-soap-DRBM-unscnt-32-oz
Quantity per Container: 32 Oz
- All oils and essential oils are Certified Organic to the National Organic Standards Program.
- Completely Biodegradable and Vegetable-Based
- Made with Certified Fair Trade and Organic Oils
- Multi-Purpose: 18-in-1 Uses
- No Synthetic Foaming Agents, Thickeners or Preservatives
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) Cylinder Bottles and Paper Labels
- Simple, Ecological Formulations Based on Old-World Quality and Expertise
- 100% Vegan. Not Animal Tested.
All soaps are not only certified by Oregon Tilth to the same rigorous USDA National Organic Program standards that certify organic foods, but also are certified Fair Trade by the respected Swiss certifier IMO.
Face: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face.
Body: one small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to a wet body.
Hair: 1/2 Tbsp. in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute 1/2 Tbsp. in 1/2 a cup of water and work that into wet hair.
Bath: Completely depends upon water amount, but roughly 2 Tbsp. soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans).
Shaving: Face - 10 drops; Underarms - 3 drops; Legs - 1/2 tsp; Work to a lather in wet hands and then apply to area.
Foot Bath: 1-1/2 tsp. in a small tub of hot water.
Dishes (handwashing): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
Laundry: 1/3 - 1/2 c. of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add 1/2 c. vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for HE.
Mopping: 1/2 c. of soap in 3 gallons of hot water.
All-purpose cleaning: 1/4 c. soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add 1/4 tsp. tea tree essential oil if desired.
Fruit and Veggie Rinse: 1 dash (approx. 1/4 tsp.) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
Dog washing: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, and overall dirtiness. I wet my dog thoroughly, then start to work in castile soap up and down their body until I have a good lather. Really massage it in down to the skin. Your dog will thank you for it.
Plant spray for bugs: 1 Tbsp. in a quart of water. Add dash of cayenne pepper if desired.
- Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide(1), Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
(1) None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin.
If cap clogs, poke it clear only.
Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap.
Soap can clog and spurts with pump dispensers.
Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes.
Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.