- Brand: New Chapter
- Product Code: zyflamend-mini-softgels-NCH-180-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 180 Softgels
Zyflamend Whole Body Mini Softgels from New Chapter provides support for healthy joint function and mobility, pain relief and whole body response to swelling.
- Herbal Pain Reliever: Zyflamend Mini Softgels work on pain where it can start, delivering full-spectrum ginger to help relieve minor pain or soreness.
- 3-in-1 Joint Support: Zyflamend keeps your body moving and effectively supports joint function, mobility and flexibility.
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Zyflamend helps balance and support the whole body's natural, healthy inflammation response.
- Super Pure & Potent: New Chapter uses only supercritical CO2 or traditional techniques to deliver super-pure, super-potent herbal extracts.
- Gluten free
6 capsules contain:
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 150mg
---100mg supercritical extract and 50mg hydroethanolic extract
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 110mg
---100mg aqueous extract and 10mg organic supercritical extract
Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) (rhizome) 100mg
---54mg organic supercritical extract and 46mg aqeuous extract
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) 100mg
Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) 100mg
---(leaf) aqueous extract
Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) 80mg
---(root and rhizome) hydroethanolic extract
Chinese Goldthread (Coptis chinensis) 40mg
---(rhizome) aqueous extract
Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (root bark) 40mg
Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) 40mg
---(leaf) supercritical extract
Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) 20mg
---(root) aqueous extract
Other Ingredients: extra-virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, vegetable glycerine, water, carob), organic yellow beeswax.
Certified Gluten-Free by NSF.
Adults: Six softgels daily with food. Not recommended for children.
As with any dietary supplement, a healthcare professional should be contacted before use for those with a long term medical condition, taking regular medication or planning surgery. If an adverse event is experienced, discontinue use and contact a healthcare professional. Supplements are not a substitute for medical therapy. Taking with a meal and a full glass of water may reduce stomach upset. Avoid use if you are sensitive to caffeine. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or considering pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Read ingredients carefully and avoid use if known sensitivity to any ingredient.