New Chapter Zyflamend Whole Body Mini Softgels
Brand: New Chapter
Product Code: zyflamend-mini-softgels-NCH-180-sfgls
Quantity per Container: 180 Softgels
Zyflamend Whole Body Mini Softgels from New Chapter provides support for healthy joint function and mobility, pain relief and whole body response to swelling.
- Herbal Pain Reliever: Zyflamend Mini Softgels work on pain where it can start, delivering full-spectrum ginger to help relieve minor pain or soreness.
- 3-in-1 Joint Support: Zyflamend keeps your body moving and effectively supports joint function, mobility and flexibility.
- Healthy Inflammation Response: Zyflamend helps balance and support the whole body's natural, healthy inflammation response.
- Super Pure & Potent: New Chapter uses only supercritical CO2 or traditional techniques to deliver super-pure, super-potent herbal extracts.
- Gluten free
Adults: Six softgels daily with food.
Not recommended for children.
- Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 150 mg
- -100 mg supercritical extract and 50mg hydroethanolic extract
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 110 mg
- -100 mg aqueous extract and 10 mg organic supercritical extract
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) (rhizome) 100 mg
- -54 mg organic supercritical extract and 46 mg aqeuous extract
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf)(hydroethanolic extract) 100 mg
- Organic Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) aqueous extract 100 mg
- Hu Zhang (Polygonum cuspidatum)(root and rhizome) hydroethanolic extrac) 80 mg
- Chinese Goldthread (Coptis chinensis)(rhizome) aqueous extract 40 mg
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (root bark) hydroethanolic extract 40 mg
- Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare)(leaf) supercritical extract 40 mg
- Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis)(root) aqueous extract 20 mg
Other Ingredients: extra-virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, vegetable glycerine, water, carob), organic yellow beeswax.
Certified Gluten-Free by NSF.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- If an adverse event is experienced, discontinue use and contact a healthcare professional.
- Supplements are not a substitute for medical therapy.
- Taking with a meal and a full glass of water may reduce stomach upset.
- Avoid use if you are sensitive to caffeine.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing or considering pregnancy.
- Read ingredients carefully and avoid use if known sensitivity to any ingredient.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.