- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: zen-sleep-p5p-5-htp-ARG-60-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Zen Sleep from Allergy Research includes the same amounts of GABA and L-theanine as the best-selling 200mg of Zen, augmented with vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) and L-5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), the precursor to serotonin and melatonin. The combination helps promote a relaxed state, and provides the necessary factors for the body to produce melatonin, supporting normal, healthy sleep.
- Provides key nutrients for the production of melatonin in the body
- Supports a feeling of relaxed calmness and wellbeing
- 5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin
- P5P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) is the active, coenzyme form of vitamin B6, and supports the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin
2 capsules contain:
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 550 mg
L-Theanine 200 mg
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan 100 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 10 mg 500%
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not indicated for pregnant or nursing women. If taking antidepressants or other psychotropic medications, use only under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner. Although we are not aware of any interactions, because these also affect brain function there is theoretical potential for negative or positive interactions, either of which would need to be monitored. Keep out of the reach of children.