- Brand: Vitanica
- Product Code: yeast-arrest-VTA-14-sups
- Quantity per Container: 14 Suppositories
Fast, Natural Yeast Infection Relief:
Healthy vaginal flora generally keep yeast overgrowth in check, but if you've just been through a course of antibiotics or have been eating more sugary, refined foods than usual, that flora can be thrown off balance and you might find yourself suffering from the intensely irritating symptoms of a yeast infection.
Yeast Arrest Vaginal Suppositories from Vitanica combine key anti-fungal homeopathics with cocoa butter and herbs to help ease symptoms related to vaginal yeast infections quickly and naturally.
About Yeast Arrest:
These suppositories contain the following key ingredients to help relieve yeast infections and support vaginal floral balance:
- Homeopathic ingredients - includes antifungal borax, Oregon grape root, goldenseal and creosote to address yeast and fungal imbalance
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - this probiotic strain may help promote healthy vaginal flora
- Tea tree oil, Oregon Grape Root & Neem - this oil and these herbs offer potent antifungal support
- Cocoa butter & Vitamin E - skin-soothing base
- Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson
- For additional support consider using with Vitanica's CandidaStat, Yeast Homeopathic and FemEcology
Suggested Use for Yeast Arrest:
These all natural and homeopathic suppositories offer fast relief of the burning, itching and discharge caused by yeast infections while promoting more balanced vaginal flora. May be used to help relieve acute or recurring symptoms or to help protect against future infection. Order yours now!
Berberis Aquifolium 3X HPUS
Borax 3X HPUS
Hydrastis Canadensis 3X HPUS
Kreosotum 10X HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: boric acid, cocoa butter, lactobacillus acidophilus, neem oil, Oregon grape root, tea tree essential oil, triglycerides from vegetable oil, vitamin E.
For females 13 and older: Refrigerate before use. Use with a panty liner. Remove 1 suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil. Insert 1 suppository morning and evening for 3 to 14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert 1 suppository twice daily for 2 to 4 weeks. Prevention: 1 suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
For vaginal use only. If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed. Do not use this product if you are experiencing pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Consult your physician immediately. Do not use this product if you are pregnant. Keep out of the reach of children.