Dr. Mercola Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil
- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: wild-caught-alaskan-salmon-oil-DRM-90-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil from Dr. Mercola is exclusively made with fresh, wild caught Alaskan sockeye salmon, and utilizes only cold pressing processes to preserve omega-3 content.
- MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) Certification to help prevent overfishing and to allow fish populations and ecosystems to remain healthy and productive for the future. All oil can be traced back to a certified sustainable source.
- Is tested through independent DNA testing by random sampling to verify contents and to test for heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. Many fish oils can contain hazardous levels of these contaminants.
- What's on the label is in the bottle - Many salmon oil manufacturers are not revising their labels to accurately reflect changing levels of EPA and DHA, and may not be disclosing the fact that they are adding other fish oils to inflate levels of omega-3s.
- Packed in leak- and oxygen-proof Licaps hard capsules for freshness. Other salmon and fish oils are packed in soft gels that contain plasticizers to make them soft and pliable. Oxygen can enter and cause oxidation and rancidity, and allow odors to escape.
- Winner for Clean Eating magazine's 2017 Clean Choice Awards. This sustainable, wholesome, and clean smelling oil passed their rigorous testing with flying colors!
3 softgels contain:
---Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3g
---Saturated Fat 0.5g
Cholesterol 15mg (5%)
Vitamin A 480mcg (53%)
Vitamin D 11.5mcg (460 IU) (58%)
Salmon Oil 3,000mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 860mg
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 230mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 230mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Tilapia Fish Gelatin), Rosemary Leaf Extract.
Contains Fish (salmon, tilapia).
Adults: Take three softgels daily with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of the reach of children.