Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 1
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: vitamin-d-3-1000-iu-tablets-SNN-200-tblts
Quantity per Container: 200 Tablets
A Bioactive Form of Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 is produced by the body when skin is exposed to the UV radiation from the sun. It can also be obtained, to a much smaller extent, from a few foods like fatty fish. Vitamin D is also added to cereals, juices and dairy products to make it more available. People use vitamin D3 supplements to avoid a deficiency (especially with age), to support the immune system, to regulate calcium and phosphorus, to maintain proper bone structure and more.
Source Naturals offers a natural supplement called Vitamin D3 that supports bone and immune health.
- A bioactive form of vitamin D3
- Helps support bones, immunity and cellular health
- Maintains normal levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood
- Is free of gluten, dairy, egg, soy, yeast and wheat
This supplement is especially beneficial for people in northern latitudes and older people, as the body's ability to manufacture vitamin D from the sun decreases with age. Each tablet contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3. If you're looking for a natural supplement that supports bone and immune health, check into Source Naturals' Vitamin D3. Order online today!
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount per Serving / % DV :
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU (500%DV)
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.