- Brand: Jarrow Formulas
- Product Code: venous-optimizer-JRF
- Servings per Container: 45
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Six Nutrients for Healthy Circulation
Most of us don't think about our veins until we have issues. But circulatory problems can be serious, and that's why providing your body with nourishment that supports the cardiovascular system is important.
Jarrow Formulas provides Venous Optimizer with six different nutrients that support circulation as well as vein health and integrity
The Six Beneficial Nutrients
1. Diosmin - a phytochemical from citrus fruits that could reduce swelling and may help restore vein function.
2. Butcher's Broom - an herbal ingredient with compounds that could promote the integrity of capillaries as well as the tonicity of veins. May also improve circulation in the legs.
3. Hesperedin - a citrus bioflavonoid that might help strengthen blood vessels while improving collagen integrity.
4. Grapeseed Extract - may support healthy vision by promoting stronger capillaries and blood vessels in the eyes.
5. Horsechestnut - contains components that may reduce venous capillary permeability.
6. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - an important antioxidant for overall cardiovascular and endothelial health that appears to help support vascular integrity.
This vegetarian-friendly supplement is formulated to help keep blood flowing - even as you age and veins tend to thicken or harden. These nutrients work together to keep you circulation in good shape.
Choose Venous Optimizer from Jarrow Formulas today!
2 tablets contain:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200mg (333%DV)
Butchers Broom 4:1 Extract (root) 150mg
Grape Seed Extract 100mg
---(95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera; LeucoSelect)
Horse Chestnut 6:1 Extract 100mg
---(min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.)
Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis) 50mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, calcium phosphate, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and a food grade coating.
Contains NO: wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Adults: Take 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare consultant.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, or taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.