- Brand: Pet Wellbeing
- Product Code: urinary-gold-large-canine-PWB
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Urinary GOLD Large Canine from Pet Wellbeing is an herbal supplement for dogs that supports healthy urination and normal pH in the bladder.
- Helps support urinary tract health
- Help to naturally support a healthy urinary tract and normal pH in the bladder.
- Helps to maintain normal and comfortable flow of urine
- Supports normal pH in the bladder (normal acidity)
- Helps maintain immunity in the kidney and bladder (ie: normal immune response to bacteria)
- Helps with normal frequency of urination
- 100% natural
- Herbs are certified organic, ethically harvested, or selectively imported
Pets need to maintain the proper balance of pH (acid/alkaline) in their bladder to keep everything running smoothly. They also require healthy immunity that will naturally defend against bacteria, viruses and other pathogens in the urethra and bladder. Urinary Gold was designed to support both normal pH and normal urinary immunity. If your pet has a tendency to require ongoing maintenance of the urinary tract, Urinary Gold can help.
Active Ingredients per mL (20 drops/mL)
Proprietary Blend 483mg of:
Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis)
Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens)
Fresh Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis)
Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale)
Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium)
Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)
Echinacea root, flower and seed (Echinacea purpurea)
Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago virgaurea)
Horsetail aerial parts (Equisetum arvense)
Hops strobes (Humulus lupulus)
Inactive Ingredients: deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Directions for Use:
Administer the following amount twice daily.
30-34 lbs: 0.75 ml
35-44 lbs: 1 ml
45-64 lbs: 1.25 ml
65-79 lbs: 1.5 ml
89-99 lbs: 1.75 ml
100-119 lbs: 2.0 ml
120 lbs and over: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. Do not use during pregnancy. For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.