Douglas Laboratories Ultra Preventive EZ Easy Swallow Multivitamin
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: ultra-preventive-ez-swallow-multi-DGL-240-tblts
Quantity per Container: 240 Tablets
Easy-To-Swallow Multi to Support General Health
Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow from Douglas Laboratories is a multivitamin in smaller sized tablets, with a natural vanilla scented coating, to help support general health.
Many adults in North America, and other developed areas, do not get their minimum daily allowances of 10 or more essential nutrients.
Your body requires sufficient levels of these nutrients to help maintain not only good health but also the optimum functioning of its various systems, including the immune and gastrointestinal systems.
Ideal Blend of Ingredients
These easy-to-swallow tablets have been carefully developed with the appropriate proportions of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients.
Each ingredient is selected based on its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, and allergenic potential.
Some nutrients -- including beta-carotene, vitamins C and E, and B-complex vitamins -- are contained in high-potency levels due to the critical vital roles they play in
- Antioxidant protection
- Energy production
- The maintenance of healthy blood cells
- The nervous system
- Hormonal balance
Most Bioavailable Forms
Minerals and trace elements are provided in their most bioavailable forms.
Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow now contains Metafolin, a patented, natural kind of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), in addition to 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving.
Necessary for overall health, 5-MTHF is the main form of folate found in your body's cells. It plays a role in the remethylation of homocysteine to methionine.
Unlike synthetic folic acid, 5-MTHF can be used directly by the body, without the need for an additional conversion.
Metafolin is the only form of folate to be able to cross the blood-brain barrier.
This dietary supplement's herbal green food base also includes critical phytonutrients. Gluten-free grasses and varieties of microalgae provide chlorophyll, carotenes, B-vitamins, and trace elements. Finally, cruciferous vegetables, broccoli and cauliflower, provide protective sulforophane compounds, which may stimulate production of detoxifying enzymes.
To use as a dietary supplement, adults should take eight tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. This supplement is best taken with food.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 4-8 tablets daily or as directed by your health professional. This product is best taken with meals.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 2,250 mcg
- -(as 67% natural beta carotene and 33% vitamin A palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 350 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- Vitamin E 67 mg
- -(as natural d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols)
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate) 25 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide 95 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal HCI/pyridoxal-5-phospdate) 50 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667mcg DFE [400 mcg L-5-MTHF]
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin/adenosylcobalamin/hydroxycobalamin)
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium panthothenate) 50 mg
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 137.5 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate/malate/chelate complex) 105 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate/chelate complex) 105 mg
- Zinc (as OptiZinc monomethionine) 12.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper amino acid chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate) 4.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum krebs) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 75 mg
- Betaine HCl 75 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Quercetin (as dihydrate) 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (lemon) 50 mg
- Papain (Carica papaya, papaya latex) 50 mg
- Bromelain (Anana comosus, pineapple stem) 25 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (standardized to 92% polyphenois) 25 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 25 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 22.5 mcg
- Rutin (Sophorae japonica, flower) 12.5 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 1.5 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium krebs) 25 mcg
- Proprietary Organic Fruit and Vegetable blend 350 mg
- -Organic Beet Powder (root). Organic Carrot Powder (root), Organic Black Currant Powder (fruit), Organic Blueberry Powder (fruit), Organic Broccoli Powder (whole plant), Organic Concord Grape Powder (Vitis labrusca, fruit), Organic Collard Greens Powder (leaf), Organic Pomegranate Powder (fruit), Organic Green Cabbage Powder (brassica oleracea L. var Capitata, whole plant), Organic Cranberry Powder (fruit), Organic Kale Powder (Brassica oleracea acephala, whole plant), Organic Parlsey Powder (whole, plant), Organic Raspberry Powder (fruit), Organic Spinach Powder (whole plant)
- Organic Phytonutrient Blend
- -Organic Spirulina (whole plant) 50 mg
- -Organic Chlorella (whole plant, broken cell wall) 50 mg
- -Organic Green Tea Leaf Extract 25 mg
- -(camellia sinesis, standardized to 50% polyphenols, 20% EGCG)
- -Lutein (from marigold flower [Tagestes erecta] extract) 5 mg
- -Lycopene (from tomatoes) 3 mg
- -Zeaxanthin Isomers 1 mg
- -(from marigold flower [Tagetes erectal] extract)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, starch [rice], gum acaica, glycerine, natural vanilla flavor, fruit and vegetable juice [natural colorant], spirulina extract [natural colorant]), hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica and ascorbyl palmitate
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Discontinue immediately if a burning sensation occurs.
Not recommended for people with ulcers. Consult a health professional prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Not to be taken if you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function or take ACE inhibitors or potassium sparing diuretics.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only if safety seal is intact.