- Brand: Allergy Research Group
- Product Code: tocomin-suprabio-tocotrienols-200-mg-ARG-120-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols 200mg Healthy Cholesterol Support
Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols from Allergy Research comes with 120 soft gels, containing 200mg of tocotrienol in each capsule, and helps support healthy cholesterol levels.
Tocotrienol May Benefit Health By
- Assisting in reducing LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Assisting in reversing artery blockage
- Assisting in lowering cholesterol build-up
- Assisting in lowering total blood cholesterol and plasma cholesterol
- Assisting in fight against cardiovascular disease
- Protecting against free radicals
Tocomin SupraBio TocotrienolGÇÖs formula is extracted from fresh, virgin red palm oil, and was not genetically modified, and does not contain any organic solvents. It was produced with an integrated process of extraction and molecular distillation.
Suggested Use for Healthy Cholesterol Support with Tocomin SupraBio Tocotrienols
To use this health cholesterol supporting agent, adults may take one soft gel up to twice per day, or as recommended by their healthcare professional.
1 softgel contains:
Tocomin SupraBio 20% (non-GMO) 1,234mg
Vitamin E (as d-Alpha-Tocopherol) 90 IU
Natural d-Mixed Tocotrienols 200mg
Plant Squalene 34mg
Phytosterol Complex 17mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, palm oil, decaglycerol monolaurate, glycerin, purified water.
Tocomin SupraBio is a registered trademark of Carotech Inc and protected by US Patent Nos. 5,157,132, 7,544,822 and 6,596,306.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.