Priority One Thyroid Plus
Brand: Priority One
Product Code: thyroid-plus-PRTO-120-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Priority One Thyroid Plus supplies essential nutrients to healthy thyroid function, along with 65mg per capsule of whole gland thyroid. Glandular therapy is based on the thought that glandular concentrates support like organs to maintain an already healthy state.
- Support for healthy thyroid
- Whole gland bovine thyroid is sourced from New Zealand.
- Non-GMO. Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) & Phthalate Free.
- GMP Certified
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take two (2) capsules daily or as directed by a physician.
- Serving Size: Two (2) Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / %Daily Value:
- Thiamin HCI (vitamin b1) 30 mg 2000%
- Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 50 mg 2941%
- Niacin (as niacin/niacinamide (50/50)) 52 mg 260%
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate oxide) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate chloride) 10 mg 67%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate carbonate) 2 mg 100%
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate carbonate) 40 mg 1%
- Thyroid 130mg
- L-Aspartic Acid 298mg
- L-Tyrosine 250mg
Other Ingredients: Rice chelate, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, capsule (gelatin, purified water).
Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) & Phthalate Free.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your physician before using this product.
Thyroid supplementation should be monitored by a physician on an ongoing basis. May cause a reaction with othe rthyroid medications. if heart palpitations, excessive sweating, or hyperthyroidism occur discontinue use.
Contains niacin, may cause "niacin flush" a temporary redness and tingling of the skin.
Do not exceed four (4) capsules in a 24 hour period.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container closed tightly, store in a cool, dry temperature.