Nutritional Frontiers Thyro Complete
Brand: Nutritional Frontiers
Product Code: thyro-complete-NTF-120-vg-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Thyro Complete from Nutritional Frontiers blends hypothalamus, pituitary and thyroid glandular tissue with the most clinically significant nutrients including ashwagandha and forskohlii to support optimal thyroid health.
- Advanced thyroid support
- Blends hypothalamus, pituitary and thyroid glandular tissue with the most clinically significant nutrients and branded, clinically supported extracts of ashwagandha and forskohlii for optimal thyroid health.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Iodine (Thorvin) (Ascophyllum nosodum) (L) (Kelp) 130 mcg (87%)
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) (TRAACS) 10 mg (91%)
- Selenium (as selenium glycinate) (Albion) 250 mcg (455%)
- Copper (as copper bisglycinate chelate) (TRAACS) 0.1 mg (11%)
- L-Tyrosine 450 mg
- Thyroid (bovine, New Zealand, freeze dried) 200 mg
- Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract 150 mg
- -(Withania somnifera) (roots and leaves) (standardized to 10% Withania glycosides)
- ForsLean Coleus forskohlii Extract (root) (standardized to 10% forskolin) 125 mg
- Organic Kelp Powder 100 mg
- Hypothalamus Tissue (bovine, Argentina) 25 mg
- Pituitary Tissue (bovine, Argentina) 25 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice extract, organic rice concentrate.
Contains NO: soy, yeast, sugar, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the ingredients.