Twinlab Stress B-Complex Caps
Product Code: stress-b-complex-caps-TWL-250-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 250 Capsules
B Vitamin Support for Overall Health
Stress B-Complex from TwinLab is a dietary supplement that offers a spectrum of B vitamins to help you maintain your overall health. Forms of vitamin B included are thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin. This supplement also contains added vitamin C for immune system support.B vitamins perform essential functions in your body, so taking a supplement could help you support healthy energy levels, maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range, support cognitive health, and more.
Stress B-Complex Product Details
- Vitamin B dietary supplement
- May support cell health
- Seeks to maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Includes eight forms of Vitamin B
- Contains added vitamin C for extra support
If you need extra vitamin B support, consider Stress B-Complex from TwinLab.
Take two capsules a day, preferably with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Amount Per 2 Capsules / % Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid 1,000 mg 1,666%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 50 mg 4,167%
- Riboflavin 50 mg 3,846%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg 625%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg 2,941%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg 10,417%
- Biotin 100 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 250 mg 2,500%
- Choline Bitartrate 100 mg
- PABA 50 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains 2% or less of: calcium stearate, silica, medium chain triglycerides, crospovidone.
No common allergens such as soy, yeast, barley, wheat, lactose (milk sugar), and all milk, citrus, fish, or egg products.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.