Health Concerns Stomach Caps Magnolia & Ginger
- Brand: Health Concerns
- Product Code: stomach-caps-magnolia-ginger-HLC
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Stomach Caps from Health Concerns is a modification of Ping Wei San (Magnolia and Ginger Formula) a 900 year-old formula to support improving stomach functions, relieving stomach ache and abdominal bloating with cold signs. Research at Nan Kai Hospital in China specializing in abdominal disorders indicated that adding bupleurum (chai hu) and pinellia (ban xia) would enhance the formula's ability to relieve swelling of the upper GI tract and reduce stress-induced stomach pain.
- Supports improved digestion, relieving abdominal bloating and gas, soothing acute and chronic gastritis as well as gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Provides support for a wide range of chronic digestive disturbances
- Provides support for issues related to food allergies, and improves absorption of nutrients
- Can be used symptomatically for motion sickness
- Chinese Effects: Disperses stagnant Qi; Dispels food stagnation; Slightly warming; Resolves spleen dampness; Resolves stomach phlegm
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
3 capsules contain:
Proprietary Herbal Blend 1,950mg:
Magnolia bark (hou po), Citrus peel (chen pi), Red Atractylodes rhizome (cang zhu), Pinellia rhizome (ban xia), Ginger rhizome (gan jiang), Licorice root (gan cao), Bupleurum root (chai hu), Oryza sprout (gu ya)
Other Ingredients: rice ban and hypromellose (vegetable cellulose).
Adults: Take 3 capsules 2 to 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
This product is not intended for use by pregnant women. Keep out of the reach of children.