- Brand: Planetary Herbals
- Product Code: stinging-nettles-freeze-dried-420-mg-PLH
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Stinging Nettle Leaf for Seasonal Sinus Relief
It may seem unlikely that a plant best-known for its irritating "stinging" leaves could actually promote health, but nettles have long been used for their many beneficial properties.
Stinging Nettle (urtica dioica) leaves are rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and the antioxidant quercetin. They are typically used to support respiratory health, joint comfort and urinary tract function.
The "stingers" are actually tiny hairs containing histamine, formic acid, acetylcholine and 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin). Together these constituents may help regulate healthy inflammatory and histamine responses.
Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles from Planetary Herbs carefully preserve the active constituents in nettle leaves that may help support upper respiratory health throughout the seasons.
About Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles:
This supplement features freeze-dried stinging nettles for natural histamine, inflammatory and respiratory support.
- May promote relief from symptoms related to seasonal allergies
- Helps promote upper respiratory health
- Helps promote balanced histamine response
- Freeze-dried Nettles (urtica dioica) - 420mg per tablet
- Freeze-drying helps preserve active nettle constituents
- Freshly harvested and Organically Cultivated - in accordance with the Federal Organic Foods Production Act of 1990 & California Organic Foods Act of 1990
- All Planetary Herbals products are developed or selected by acupuncturist, herbalist and author Michael Tierra, L.Ac.,O.M.D.
Suggested Use for Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles:
If seasonal allergies have you by the nose, these freeze-dried stinging nettles may offer the natural, non-drowsy relief you've been looking for. A dependable, go-to herb for upper-respiratory complaints, stinging nettles may help promote a balanced, healthy histamine response. Order now to help lessen your seasonal suffering!
1 tablet contains:
Calcium 49mg (5%DV)
Freeze Dried Stinging Nettles 420mg
Other Ingredients: dibasic calcium phosphate, acacia gum, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Adults: 1 tablet twice daily between meals.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.