Source Naturals Sleep Science NightRest with Melatonin
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: sleep-science-nightrest-melatonin-SNN-50-tblts
Quantity per Container: 50 Tablets
A Unique Comprehensive Formula for Nighttime Rest
The pineal gland in the brain produces a hormone called melatonin, which regulates the body's internal clock and sleep cycle. Darkness triggers neural signals that stimulate the pineal gland to begin releasing the hormone, so melatonin levels peak during the night and are low during the day. For the elderly, these levels are about half that of young adults. Magnesium, one of the seven essential macro minerals, is involved in muscle relaxation. Certain calming herbs can work to balance the body's stress response.
Source Naturals uses these and other rest-inducing ingredients in its NightRest, a premier nighttime sleep formula for those times of occasional sleeplessness.
- A potent and relaxing nighttime formula
- Combines melatonin, GABA, key amino acids and soothing herbs
- Utilizes both cutting-edge technology and traditional herbalism
- Supports multiple body systems for a good sleep
Occasional sleeplessness is becoming more and more common due to over-stimulation, stress, muscle stimulation and low melatonin levels. If you're looking for a comprehensive sleep and relaxation supplement, check into Source Naturals' NightRest. Order by phone or online today!
For Adult use only.
- Take 1 to 2 tablets as desired 30 to 60 minutes before going to sleep.
Do not exceed directed use.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Amount Per Serving / %DV:
- Calories 5
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid complex) 300 mg 71%
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) 500 mg
- Taurine 300 mg
- Glycine 250 mg
- Passionflower Aerial Parts Extract 200 mg
- Chamomile Flower Extract 100 mg
- Skullcap Aerial Parts 70 mg
- Lemon Balm Aerial Parts Extract 60 mg
- Melatonin 5 mg
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, dibasic calcium phosphate, acacia gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Use only at bedtime.
If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as cortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
Do not take with alcoholic beverages or when operating machinery or driving a vehicle.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.