- Brand: Gaia Herbs
- Product Code: skullcap-herb-GH-4-oz
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Skullcap Help for Mood, Sleep, and Stress
Certified Organic Skullcap Herb from Gaia Organics may help support nervous system health, a balanced mood, healthy sleep, and a greater ability to adapt to stress.
This American skullcap formula may
- Encourage nervous system trophorestoration -- or the active repair of the system
- Promote calmness and support during occasional stress
- Support adaptation to stress and a sense of calm
- Support exhausted nerves resulting from mental and physical exhaustion
- Support maintaining normal balance in times of muscular tension
- Support normal sleep patterns
Herb for your Nerves
Skullcap -- also known as mad dog, madweed, the helmet flower and hoodwort -- belongs to the mint plant family. And it gets its name from its flowers, which resemble helmets.
And like most herbs in the mint family, it is cooling yet has bitter principles and other complex chemicals making it a balanced choice as a gentle nervine, or herb for your nerves.
It may have a calming and relaxing effect on your body and may be used during the day to restore balance to an overworked individual, or in the evening to promote normal, healthy sleep.
Natural Help for Anxiety
American skullcap is frequently used in Native American and traditional herbal medicine to help alleviate anxiety, a normal response to stress that may become a health issue if prolonged.
Servings (40 drops) per container: about 89
40 drops (1.33 mL) contain:
Organic Skullcap aerial parts extract 1.33 mL
Other Ingredients: organic alcohol USP (40-50%) and water.
Herb Strength Ratio: 1:1.5
Adults: Take 30 to 40 drops of extract in small amount of water 3 to 4 times daily between meals. Shake well before using.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you have a medical condition, or take pharmaceutical drugs, consult a doctor before use. Keep out of the reach of children.