- Brand: Sovereign Silver
- Product Code: silver-first-aid-gel-SVS-2-oz
- Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Sovereign Silver, Silver First Aid Gel is an all-in-one first aid essential for minor burns, cuts, bruises, bug bites, skin abrasions and more.
- All-in-one First Aid Essential. Replace the ointment in your medicine cabinet with our natural, fast-acting, homeopathic alternative.
- Multiple uses! For burns, cuts, scrapes, stings, bug bites, rashes, skin eruptions and more.
- Kid-friendly formula that's sting-free, odorless and non-greasy!
- Clean and pure with no synthetic preservatives.
Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel for:
- Stiffness & Soreness from Minor Wounds
- Ulcerations (Minor Cuts and Scrapes)
- Skin Eruptions from Acne, Eczema or Minor Infections
- Bug Bites
Reduces Topical Pain: Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel can reduce pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations.
Promotes Skin Repair: By reducing topical pain, calming skin inflammation, and fighting minor skin infection, Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps skin recover from all kinds of minor wounds.
Fights Minor Skin Infection: Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps the body keep minor skin infections at bay, allowing wounds to heal quicker and naturally.
Calms Skin Inflammation: Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel calms inflammation, reducing the swelling, redness, and heat on skin that often accompany minor skin wounds.
Argentum metallicum (Metallic silver) 10X, 20X, 30X HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: silver hydrosol, carbopol, sodium hydroxide.
HPUS indicates that this ingredient is officially a part of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
For external use only. Clean affected area. Apply a liberal, consistent layer of First Aid Gel. Leave wet or bandage for optimal results. Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms.
For external use only. As a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns. Keep out of the reach of children. Adult supervision required. Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.