Sovereign Silver Silver First Aid Gel
Brand: Sovereign Silver
Product Code: silver-first-aid-gel-SVS-2-oz
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
Sovereign Silver, Silver First Aid Gel is an all-in-one first aid essential for minor burns, cuts, bruises, bug bites, skin abrasions and more.
- All-in-one First Aid Essential. Replace the ointment in your medicine cabinet with our natural, fast-acting, homeopathic alternative.
- Multiple uses! For burns, cuts, scrapes, stings, bug bites, rashes, skin eruptions and more.
- Kid-friendly formula that's sting-free, odorless and non-greasy!
- Clean and pure with no synthetic preservatives.
Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel for:
- Stiffness & Soreness from Minor Wounds
- Ulcerations (Minor Cuts and Scrapes)
- Skin Eruptions from Acne, Eczema or Minor Infections
- Bug Bites
Reduces Topical Pain: Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel can reduce pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations.
Promotes Skin Repair: By reducing topical pain, calming skin inflammation, and fighting minor skin infection, Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps skin recover from all kinds of minor wounds.
Fights Minor Skin Infection: Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel helps the body keep minor skin infections at bay, allowing wounds to heal quicker and naturally.
Calms Skin Inflammation: Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel calms inflammation, reducing the swelling, redness, and heat on skin that often accompany minor skin wounds.
Clean affected area. Apply a liberal consistent layer of First Aid Gel. Leave wet or bandage for optimal results. Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms. For sensitive skin.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Argentum Metallicum (Metallic silver) 10x, 20x and 30x HPUS / Topical antiseptic, Analgesic, Anti-Inflammatory
- Silver hydrosol, carbopol, sodium hydroxide.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature, 68-78°F (20-26°C) and out of direct sunlight.