- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: sambucus-elderberry-organic-syrup-NWA
- Servings per Container: 12
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Antioxidant Support for Optimal Overall Health
Elderberry (also known as Sambucus Nigra) has been used for many years as a way of supporting and maintaining optimal levels of health. It is thought to help address coughs, boost immunity, and provide a number of other health benefits as well.
Nature's Way offers a product called Original Sambucus Standardized Elderberry, a liquid dietary supplement that helps support immunity and overall health.
- Made from organically-grown black elderberries that naturally contain flavonoid bioactives
- Contains a standardized, full-spectrum black elderberry extract
- Helps support and maintain optimal immune system health and function
- May also help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and overall heart health
- Certified organic and kosher
Every bottle of Original Sambucus Standardized Elderberry is gluten-free and never contains artificial preservatives of any kind. It is naturally sweetened with agave, and provides a great taste that adults and children will enjoy.
Take care of your immune system. Give Original Sambucus Standardized Elderberry a try today!
Servings (2 tspl) per container: 12
2 teaspoons (10ml) contains:
Total Carbohydrate 9g
---Total Sugars 8g (includes 8g added sugars)
Organic Black Elder (berry) 100mg
---(Sambucus nigra L.) Extract standardized to BioActives from 6.4 g of premium cultivar elderberries
Other Ingredients: organic agave syrup, purified water, citric acid (preservative to maintain freshness), organic natural flavor.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, nuts, artificial colors or flavors. Vegan and Kosher.
For Daily Maintenance:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon daily.
For Intensive Use:
Adults: Take 2 teaspoons four times daily.
Children: Take 1 teaspoon four times daily.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.