- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: probiotic-pearls-acidophilus-NWA-30-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 30 Softgels
Happy Digestion with Probiotics
Probiotics should be an essential part of your daily diet. The digestive system is home to more than 500 different types of bacteria. Your body needs good bacteria in order to promote healthy bowel habits and regular digestion. Without the good bacteria, you might experience symptoms like constipation or diarrhea.
Including a probiotic in your diet or supplement use is ideal for good health. Nature's Way Probiotic Pearls Acidophilus is a natural probiotic supplement that contains all the goodness or yogurt in one softgel - without the extra calories or sugar. This formula is a dairy-free blend of probiotics that delivers active cultures where you need them.
Acidophilus Pearls survive the stomach to thrive in the intestines. The patented capsule ensures live cultures are undamaged by harmful stomach acids and delivered to your intestines, where they go to work.
- Contains 2 vital cultures to support increasing healthy flora
- May support digestive, immune, and skin health
- Can support relief from occasional gas, loose stools, and constipation
- Enhances your immune system against toxins
- Does not require refrigeration
- Perfect probiotic for traveling
- May help support lactose intolerance
Alleviate your digestive symptoms with all-natural Probiotic Pearls Acidophilus.
1 softgel contains:
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 11mg (1 billion CFU)
---Bifidobacterium longum BB536
---Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM
Other Ingredients: palm oil, fish gelatin (Tilapia), glycerin, soy lecithin, and pectin.
Contains milk, soy, fish (Tilapia).
Contains NO: gluten, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 softgel daily. May be taken with or without food. Do not chew or crush.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.