- Brand: Solaray
- Product Code: phytoestrogen-SLR-120-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Natural Menopause Support with PhytoEstrogen
PhytoEstrogen from Solaray features natural plant isoflavones and herbal extracts to help relieve symptoms related to menopause.
Phytoestrogens are compounds produced by plants which may affect the human body in a similar, but weaker way, than human estrogens. They may help relieve menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.
This supplement includes the following botanicals to help support hormone balance:
- Non GMO Soy (Glycine max) Isoflavones - plant estrogens that may mimic human estrogens
- Wild Yam (dioscorea villosa) - rich in diosgenin, a phytoestrogen
- Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa)- an herb with a long history of use for women's reproductive health. May help reduce hot flashes & night sweats.
- Dong Quai (angelica sinensis) - an herb traditionally used to help support women's reproductive health
- Ginger root, licorice root, saw palmetto berry and pygeum bark extract - included for additional herbal support
Suggested Use for PhytoEstrogen:
Use as a dietary phytoestrogen supplement to help relieve symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and night sweats.
Adults: Take 4 capsules per day, with a meal or a glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: Do NOT use if pregnant or nursing.
4 VegCaps contain:
Total Carbohydrate 1g
---Dietary Fiber <1g
Non-GMO Soy (Glycine max) (bean extract) 2g
---(Guaranteed 60mg [3%] Isoflavones)
Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) (root) 200mg
---(Guaranteed to contain 5mg [2.5%] Diosgenin)
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) (root) 40mg
---(Guaranteed to contain 27-deoxyactein)
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) (root) 40mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Ginger Root, Licorice Root, Saw Palmetto Berry and Pygeum Bark Extract.
100% Vegan and Non-GMO.
Adults: Use only as directed. Take 4 VegCaps daily with a meal or glass of water.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.