Integrative Therapeutics OsteoPrime Ultra
Brand: Integrative Therapeutics
Product Code: osteoprime-ultra-INT
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Keep your Bones Strong and Healthy with OsteoPrime Ultra Bone Formula
While calcium is the main mineral that many people associate with bone health and strength, it's not that only one that provides support. There are a number of minerals, as well as vitamins that provide your bones with optimal nutrition for balanced overall bone health.
OsteoPrime Ultra Bone Formula from Integrative Therapeutics provides ideal support for women experiencing perimenopause and menopause and provides optimal support for lifelong healthy bones.
- It supports healthy bones, an increase in bone density, and a reduction in bone loss
- OsteoPrime Ultra Bone Formula contains 29 ingredients that support optimal bone health, including 5 different kinds of calcium
- It supports enhanced calcium absorption and strong bone structure
Key Ingredients include the following:
- Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Magnesium to help form new calcium crystals
- Zinc, Vitamin C, and Boron to support the formation of connective structures of your bones
- MenaQ7 to help enhance your body's calcium absorption and ability to build healthy bones
Integrative Therapeutics OsteoPrime Ultra Bone Formula is made without any of the most common food allergens and contains no artificial additives of any kind.
Make the choice to support your bone health. Start using OsteoPrime Ultra Bone Formula today for lifelong bone health!
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Take 4 tablets daily, during or after meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 4 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 120 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 20 mcg
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 300 mcg
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and riboflavin-5'-phosphate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamind and methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium 800 mg
- -(from calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium lactate, calcium Krebs cycle complex, and calcium citrate)
- Phosphorus (as tricaclcium phosphate) 128 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate) 300 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 20 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 7 mg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50 mcg
- Sodium 5 mg
- Betaine HCI 20 mg
- Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 5 mg
- Boron (as boric acid/Krebs cycle intermediate blend) 3 mg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 45 mcg
- -from Natto (fermented soybean extract)
Other Ingredients: cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin.
Contains No: Sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
If you are taking Coumadin (warfarin) or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.