- Brand: Metagenics
- Product Code: omegagenics-epa-dha-500-MTG-120-sfgls
- Quantity per Container: 120 Softgels
Improve Your Immunity with OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500
Omega-3 essential fatty acids play an important role in optimal health, but are not produced by your body. They must be gotten through your diet or through supplementation. They can be found in abundance in many oily fishes, such as tuna and halibut, and are also found in krill.
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 from Metagenics delivers a healthy amount of omega-3s to support your overall health. It's formulated from pure fish oil sourced from cold water fish.
- You'll get 600mg of EPA and 400mg of DHA in every serving of two softgels
- EPA-DHA 500 comes in an easy-to-swallow softgel form that has a delicious lemon flavor
- It may help enhance the overall health of your endocrine, immune, musculoskeletal, nervous, and cardiovascular systems
- It also helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
EPA-DHA 500 is pleasant-tasting and contains no artificial additives. It's also made without gluten.
Take another step toward optimal overall health and wellness. Give OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 from Metagenics a try today and see the difference it can make in your life!
2 softgels contain:
---Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2g
Cholesterol less than 5mg
Marine Lipid Concentrate 2g
---EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 600mg
---DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 400mg
Other Ingredients: Marine lipid concentrate (fish [anchovy, sardine, and mackerel] oil), softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains fish (anchovy, sardine and mackerel).
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten.
Adults: Take two softgels up to three times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, including blood thinning medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.