- Brand: Vital Nutrients
- Product Code: niacin-500-mg-VTN
- Servings per Container: 90
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Niacin 500mg by Vital Nutrients is a no flush, extended release niacin supplement that supports healthy cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, and Lp(a).
- Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglyceride, Lp(a) Support
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Time release coating reduces or eliminates flushing for most people
- Raw materials and finished products are independently tested by U.S. labs.
Niacin is a water soluble vitamin with an important role in cellular metabolism. Niacin has a very long clinical use history and has been shown to support lipid metabolism, Cholesterol, LDL, Lipoprotein (a) and HDL. Niacin has an impressive record of nutritional supportive effects on cholesterol metabolism that are documented in numerous clinical trials.
Vital Nutrients Niacin 500mg Extended Release Tablets slowly secretes niacin into the body, reducing or eliminating the likelihood of flushing for most people.
1 tablet contains:
Niacin (extended release) 500mg (3125%)
Other Ingredients: vegetable waxes (rice bran and/or carnauba), stearic acid (veg), magnesium stearate (veg) and silica.
Contains NO: gluten (wheat, rye barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Do not take niacin unless recommended by and taken under the supervision of a physician if you have any of the following conditions: gallbladder disease, gout, arterial bleeding, glaucoma, diabetes, impaired liver function, peptic ulcer, pregnancy or lactating women. Keep out of the reach of children.