- Brand: Carlson Labs
- Product Code: natural-digestive-enzymes-CL-100-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 100 Tablets
Carlson Natural Digestive Enzymes contains our body's most powerful food digestants: protease to digest protein, amylase to digest carbohydrates, and lipase to digest fats. Eating right is good for our health, but without the proper digestive enzymes, our body can't absorb the nutrients our diet provides.
- Supports a healthy digestive system and nutrient absorption
- Helps break down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Supplies the body's most powerful digestive enzymes: protease, amylase, and lipase
- Tablets are coated to ensure they disintegrate where digestion occurs
- Potency and quality guaranteed
- An FDA Regulated Facility
The pancreas is the main source of these enzymes; however, in many instances it can't make or doesn't release enough digestive enzymes to properly break down the food we eat. Under simulated physiological conditions, each tablet digests 34 grams of protein and substantial qualities of fat and starch as well. Each tablet is specially designed to disintegrate in the small intestine, where digestion takes place.
1 tablet contains:
Calcium (from dicalcium phosphate) 22mg
Pancreatin Concentrate 4x 340mg
---Amylase 30,000 USP units
---Protease 30,000 USP units
---Lipase 2,000 USP units
Ox Bile 34mg
Other Ingredients: cellulose, shellac, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, sodium alginate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (veg.), medium chain triglycerides, glycerin, sunflower lecithin.
Contains NO: gluten, artificial preservatives.
Adults: Take one tablet one to three times daily at mealtime. Do not chew tablets.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.