Researched Nutritionals Myc-P
- Brand: Researched Nutritionals
- Product Code: myc-p-RSN
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 4 Oz
Myc-P Targeted Microbial Support from Researched Nutritionals was formulated to target atypical and difficult microbial issues. A combination of synergistic herbs was used to strengthen its effectiveness. Supportive herbs for the immune and detoxification systems were also added to aid the body's repair process. Non-soy phospholipids form the base of the tincture to increase absorption and delivery of herbs to the tissues. Myc-P may be used with other microbial support tinctures or prescriptions for additional microbial support.
Features & Benefits
- Balanced Organ Support - developed to promote healthy multi-organ function
- Peak Absorption - phospholipid delivery complex for maximum nutrient absorption
- Superior Herbal Extraction Process - organic cane alcohol is the preferred extraction process for alkaloid containing roots and barks
- Wildcrafted, GMO-free, Soy-free
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
Servings (40 drops) per container: approx. 60
60 drops contains:
Proprietary Herbal Blend 280mg
Isatis Indigotica (Isatis Root), Cordyceps Sinensis (Cordyceps), Houttuynia Cordata (Houttuynia), Scutellaria Baicalensis (Chinese Skullcap Root), Uncaria Tomentosa (Cat's Claw Bark), Sida Acuta (Sida Acuta Leaf), Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry), Stillingia Sylvatica (Stillingia Root)
Other Ingredients: distilled water, organic cane alcohol (20%), non-GMO sunflower phospholipids.
Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, corn and gluten.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, add 3-5 drops to 1-3 ounces of water in the morning and again in the evening. Increase 3-5 drops every other day. A full adult dose is 40 drops twice per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children.