- Brand: Advanced Research
- Product Code: membrane-complex-ADR-200-vg-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 200 Veg Capsules
Maintain Optimal Health with Membrane Complex
The human body requires a number of minerals and other nutrients every day to maintain optimal health and function. Three of the most important minerals are potassium, calcium, and magnesium, all of which provide numerous health benefits throughout your body.
While all three minerals can be gotten from a healthy daily diet, they can also be found in supplement form for daily use. Advanced Research offers a product called Membrane Complex, which provides healthy amount of calcium, potassium, and magnesium to support your overall health and wellness.
- Just two capsules delivers 400mg of calcium, 400mg of magnesium, and 200mg of potassium
- Provides support for healthier cells and works to keep them protected against toxins
- May also provide support for healthier, stronger hair, skin, nails, and bones
- May also promote healthy blood pressure levels and help you avoid migraine headaches
- Developed in Germany by Dr. Hans Nieper
- Made in the USA
Membrane Complex from Advanced Research comes in a capsule form that is easy for adults of all ages to swallow. One or two every morning and evening may be able to help keep you on the pathway toward optimal levels of health and wellness. Order yours now!
2 capsules contain:
Calcium (as Calcium 2-AEP*) 400mg
---(50mg elemental calcium)
Magnesium (as Magnesium 2-AEP*) 400mg
---(30mg elemental magnesium)
Potassium (as Potassium 2-AEP*) 200mg
---(40mg elemental calcium)
*2-amino ethanol phosphate
Other Ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose, natural glaze, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hypromellose (vegetable capsule).
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 or 2 capsules morning and evening before meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.