Thorne Research MediClear Plus®
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: mediclear-plus-THR
Servings per Container: 21
Quantity per Container: 27.2 Oz
Mediclear Plus® for Detoxification Support
Mediclear Plus® from Thorne Research is specifically formulated with low-allergenic pea and rice proteins, key vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and phytosomes to support healthy detoxification as part of a complete diet.
Our bodies are bombarded by toxins on a daily basis, which may overburden our natural detoxification pathways and lead to many undesirable symptoms and issues. This formula contains a comprehensive nutrient blend to assist the body's natural cleansing processes.
Key Mediclear Plus® Ingredients:
Included among this low-allergenic, synergistic nutrient blend are the following ingredients for optimal detoxification support:
- Curcumin Phytosome - Curcumin, the active component in turmeric, is combined with phosphatidylcholine to support absorption and bioavailability. Curcumin is notable for its antioxidant properties and may support healthy internal responses.
- Green Tea Phytosome - Green tea extract combined with phosphatidylcholine. Green tea may offer antioxidant protection and may help support healthy metabolism.
- Grape Seed Phytosome - Grape seed extract with phosphatidylcholine. May help support healthy antioxidant levels throughout the body.
Suggested Use for Mediclear Plus®:
As part of a complete dietary program, this pleasant tasting dietary supplement may be used to support the body's normal detoxification and cleansing processes. Adults may mix 2 scoops into 8 ounces of cool water, fresh fruit or vegetable juice, rice or nut milk of your choice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Professional-grade products adhere to the strictest standards for purity and potency, and use the highest-grade ingredients available.
For adults and children 12 or more years of age: Mix one serving (two scoops) with 8 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. T
his product is not a medical food. It is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (36.8 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 100
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- -Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- -Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Protein 20 g
- Vitamin A (900 mcg as beta carotene and 600mcg as palmitate) 1.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (400 IU) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E 80.6 mg
- -(73.9 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol and 6.7mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 98.5 mg Mixed Tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 12 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg
- Niacin (30mg as Niacinamide and 8mg as Niacin) 38 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 500 mcg DFE
- -(300 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Choline (as Choline Citrate) 11 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 300 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Sodium 190 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 100 mg
- Proprietary Blend 26.26 g
- -Pea Protein Isolate
- -Rice Protein
- Glycine 1.65 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride) 500 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome 400 mg
- -(Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phospholipid complex from sunflower)
- Milk Thistle extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum) 250 mg
- Taurine 110 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg
- Grape Seed Phytosome (Vitis vinifera extract / phosphatidylcholine complex) 50 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome 50 mg
- -(Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) decaffeinated / phospholipid complex from sunflower)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced) 25 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Boron Glycinate Complex) 100 mcg
- Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (from Aztec Marigold extract) (flower) 60 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide.
Contains ingredient derived from soy (grape seed phytosome).
Contains NO: gluten.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool. dry place.