Source Naturals MBP Osteo with Calcium
Brand: Source Naturals
Product Code: mbp-osteo-calcium-SNN-180-tblts
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Milk Basic Protein for Bone Health Support
We know bones are largely composed of calcium, so taking plenty of calcium or drinking lots of milk should equal strong bones, right? Well, it's not quite that simple.
Calcium can't get where it needs to go by itself. In order to direct calcium to bones (instead of our soft tissues), and to support normal bone growth and density, the body needs a healthy supply of vitamins C, D & K, as well as Magnesium and other minerals.
MBP Osteo with Calcium from Source Naturals features a synergistic blend of key bone health support nutrients - including Milk Basic Protein, Calcium, Vitamin C, D3, K1 & K2 & Magnesium - for improved bone density.
About MBP Osteo:
Maintaining healthy bone density is important at all ages. It not only helps us protect our bodies against conditions like osteoporosis or fractures, it can help us stay strong and active for optimal enjoyment of life.
This supplement combines components important for overall bone health, normal bone synthesis and mineral density.
- Milk Basic Protein - may help the body utilize dietary calcium, support bone formation, improve bone density and inhibit bone resorption
- Calcium (dicalcium malate & calcium citrate) - these forms of calcium are highly bioavailable and may help support and maintain healthy bone density
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)- the natural form of Vitamin D. Helps support normal calcium absorption and metabolism
- Vitamin K1 & K2 - help direct calcium to bones, support normal bone metabolism and bone-calcium utilization
- Magnesium (chelate & citrate) - easily absorbed forms of magnesium that support proper calcium metabolism and maintain healthy calcium/magnesium balance
Suggested Use for MBP Osteo:
Support your bones with milk basic protein. This supplement features easily absorbed vitamins and minerals for optimal calcium utilization, bone density and overall bone health support at any age. Order yours now to maintain your bone health naturally!
- Serving size: 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving / % DV:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 1g (<1%DV)
- ---Dietary Fiber 1g (4%DV)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100mg (167%DV)
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU (500%DV)
- Vitamin K-1 (as phytonadione) 140mcg (175%DV)
- Vitamin K-2 (as menaquinone-7) 10mcg (13%DV)
- Calcium 500mg (50%DV)
- ---(as dicalcium malate and calcium citrate)
- Magnesium 250mg (63%DV)
- ---(as magnesium chelate and citrate)
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5mg (33%DV)
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1mg (50%DV)
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2mg (100%DV)
- Sodium 10mg (<1%DV)
- MBP (milk protein) 40mg
- Horsetail Aerial Parts Extract 10mg
- Boron (as amino acid chelate) 3mg
If you are taking anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin(R)), or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. Vitamin K2 may counteract the effects of anticoagulation therapy, and therefore is not recommended for patients on blood-thinning medications.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.