Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial & Sinus Health
Brand: Natural Factors
Product Code: lung-bronchial-sinus-health-NF-90-tblts
Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Herbs for Upper Respiratory Health
Lung, Bronchial and Sinus Health from Natural Factors has been designed by Dr. Murray to nourish and support the entire respiratory system.
Lung, Bronchial and Sinus Health contains a complementary blend of natural ingredients that support one another to help support and relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory issues.
- Bromelain helps improve nasal swelling, runny nose and breathing difficulties.
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine promotes healthy mucus levels in the sinus and respiratory system.
- Wild cherry is antiviral and antibacterial and is helpful for sinus, upper respiratory infections, colds and flu.
- Marshmallow helps loosen phlegm.
- Mulein helps reduce decongestion.
Does NOT contain artificial preservatives or sweeteners; NO dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs.
Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1 tablet, 3 times per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200 mg
- Bromelain (1500 MCU) 100 mg
- -(Ananas comosus) (pineapple stem) Marshmallow Extract 4:1 (root) 100 mg
- -(Althaea officinalis) (root)
- Mullein Extract 4:1 (Verbascum Thapsus) (leaf) 100 mg
- Wild Cherry Extract 4:1 (Prunus serotine) (bark) 100 mg
- Horehound Extract 4:1 (herb) 50 mg
- -(Marrubium vulgare)
- Ivy Extract (Hedera helix) (leaf) 50 mg
- -Hederocoside (10%) 5 mg
Contains NO: artificial preservatives or sweeteners; NO dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.