- Brand: Natural Factors
- Product Code: lung-bronchial-sinus-health-NF-90-tblts
- Quantity per Container: 90 Tablets
Herbs for Upper Respiratory Health
Lung, Bronchial and Sinus Health from Natural Factors has been designed by Dr. Murray to nourish and support the entire respiratory system.
Lung, Bronchial and Sinus Health contains a complementary blend of natural ingredients that support one another to help support and relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory issues.
- Bromelain helps improve nasal swelling, runny nose and breathing difficulties.
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine promotes healthy mucus levels in the sinus and respiratory system.
- Wild cherry is antiviral and antibacterial and is helpful for sinus, upper respiratory infections, colds and flu.
- Marshmallow helps loosen phlegm.
- Mulein helps reduce decongestion.
Does NOT contain artificial preservatives or sweeteners; NO dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs.
1 tablet contains:
Bromelain (1500 MCU) 100mg
---(Ananas comosus) (pineapple stem) Marshmallow Extract 4:1 (root) 100mg
---(Althaea officinalis) (root)
Mullein Extract 4:1 (Verbascum Thapsus) (leaf) 100mg
Wild Cherry Extract 4:1 (Prunus serotine) (bark) 100mg
Horehound Extract 4:1 (herb) 50mg
Ivy Extract (Hedera helix) (leaf) 50mg
---Hederocoside (10%) 5mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, coating (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], glycerin), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains NO: artificial preservatives or sweeteners; NO dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs.
Adults and Children over 12 years of age: 1 tablet, 3 to 4 times per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Children 6 to 12 years of age: 1 tablet, 3 times per day or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, anticipate surgery, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.