- Brand: Thorne Research
- Product Code: liver-cleanse-THR
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
Natural Herbs for a Healthy, Natural Cleanse
The key to a healthy detoxification program is a healthy liver. Support it with a blend of natural, powerful herbs with Liver Cleanse by Thorne Research.
- May support Phase I and Phase II liver detox
- May promote healthy kidney function to help the body rid itself of waste and toxins
- Herbs work synergistically to promote detoxification and bile flow
Featuring a proprietary blend of herbs, Liver Cleanse is formulated to promote the production and flow of bile in order to optimize metabolism and excretion of substances detoxified by the liver.
Proprietary Blend Herbs
- Dandelion - may act as a diuretic to help kidneys flush out waste; supports liver function and detoxification and has a balancing effect
- Milk Thistle - used for over 2,000 years for various liver concerns
- Burdock - a diuretic often traditionally considered an excellent blood purifier
- Bearberry - may support kidney health
As your liver performs its detoxifying duties, it's important to maintain healthy pathways for the exit of waste. It may be useful to use Liver Cleanse in conjunction with MediBulk and vitamin C to assist in bowel cleansing.
Help your body rid itself of unhealthy toxins naturally. Order Liver Cleanse.
1 capsule contains:
Proprietary Blend 430 mg:
---Dandelion extract (root) (Taraxacum officinale)
---Burdock extract (root) (Arctium lappa)
---Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata)
---Milk Thistle extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum)
---Uva-ursi extract (leaf)(Arctostaphylos uva-ursi)
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: gluten.
Adults: 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner.
A woman who is pregnant, or who might become pregnant, or is nursing, should not supplement with Liver Cleanse. Liver Cleanse is specifically contraindicated during pregnancy. Keep out of the reach of children.