- Brand: Natures Way
- Product Code: liquid-coconut-premium-oil-NWA-10-oz
- Quantity per Container: 10 Oz
The Superior Natural Cooking Oil
There are plenty of cooking oils available today, but some can do more harm than good. Liquid Coconut Premium Oil from Nature's Way is a superior choice for cooking that boasts a pure, delicious flavor those other oils don't have. Made from pressed, non-GMO coconuts, Liquid Coconut Premium Oil is the ideal oil for cooking and for life!
Key Product Features:
- Your body uses coconut oil to produce natural energy
- Liquid Coconut Premium Oil always maintains its full aroma and tasted just like fresh coconuts
- It helps you maintain a healthy, active lifestyle
- Liquid Coconut Premium Oil contains no solvents or trans fats, and is non-hydrogenated
- It's a great (and healthy!) alternative to traditional cooking oils
Liquid Coconut Premium Oil from Nature's Way stays in its liquid form, even when refrigerated, so it's always ready for use in salad dressings, sauces, dips, and even as a delicious drizzled topping on popcorn. It can even be used outside of the cooking realm as hand sanitizer and hair conditioner.
Make the right choice for optimal overall health. Use Liquid Coconut Premium Oil from Nature's Way for cooking today. Try it and see the difference!
Servings (15ml) per container: 20
1 Tablespoon (15ml) contains:
---Calories from fat 130
Total Fat 14g (22%DV)
---Saturated fat 13g (67%DV)
---Trans Fat 0g
---Polyunsaturated fat <0.5g
---Monounsaturated fat <0.5g
Total Carbohydrate 0g
---Dietary Fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil
Suggested Cooking Use
As an alternative to butter, margarine or vegetable oil, use for baking and saut+¬ing in temperatures up to 350 F. Great for salad dressings, sauces, dips, smoothies, drizzling over popcorn and more!
Good for Hair and Skin
Hair Care: Apply directly to hair before washing as a natural conditioner.
Skin Care: Apply directly onto the skin as a natural moisturizing lotion.
No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.