- Brand: Premier Research Labs
- Product Code: lean-advantange-advanced-weight-management-support-PRL
- Servings per Container: 30
- Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Maintain a Healthy Body Weight with Lean Advantage
Whether you're looking to lose some weight, develop lean body mass, or just want to be healthier, Lean Advantage from Premier Research Labs is a great supplement choice. Glycemic metabolism is a crucial part of maintaining a healthy body weight, and this supplement provides the support your body needs to maintain a healthy metabolic level.
- Lean Advantage supports the maintenance of a healthy body weight
- It also promotes lean body mass and a healthy glycemic metabolism
- Lean Advantage contains Raspberry Ketones and AdvantraZ Bitter Orange Extract in support of lipid metabolism and fatty acid oxidation
Lean Advantage contains ingredients like green coffee bean, chlorella, and green tea extract in support of helping you maintain a healthy body weight. It comes in 100% solvent-free vegetables capsules that are easy to swallow.
Take charge of your overall health by maintaining a healthy body weight and glycemic metabolism. Lean Advantage from Premier Research Labs provides the support your body needs for both. Give it a try today!
2 capsules contain:
Green Coffee Bean (coffea robusta) extract 600mg
---(standardized to 200mg chlorogenic acid)
Lean Advantage Pro Blend 240mg
---Organic Chlorella (whole, broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana)
---Green Tea Leaf (Camellia sinensis) Extract
---Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
---Organic Bladderwrack (frond) (Fucus vesiculosis)
AdvantraZ Bitter Orange (fruit) Extract 120mg
---(Citrus aurantium) (Standardized to 60mg Synephrine)
Raspberry Ketones 60mg
Other Ingredients: silicon dioxide, dextrin, vegetable cellulose capsule.
Adults: Take 2 capsules at breakfast or before 2:00 PM or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.