- Brand: Pet Naturals Of Vermont
- Product Code: l-lysine-cats-all-sizes-PNV
- Servings per Container: 60
- Quantity per Container: 60 Chewables
Get Your Pet’s Immune System Into Gear
L-Lysine Chews for Cats from Pet Naturals of Vermont is a daily chew to support immune system health, antioxidant activity, and healthy joints. The chicken liver flavor is easy to feed and safe for kittens and older cats. L-lysine is an essential amino acid that is a building block for protein, however, the compound is not produced inside the body. Supplements containing L-lysine may provide support for normal muscle growth, temporary pain relief, and healthy sugar levels already in the normal range. The compound may also provide support for a healthy immune system, bone health, and synthesis of fatty acids for wakefulness.
L-lysine can supplement a healthy diet and exercise for kittens and older cats that need support for internal and environmental challenges. During rapid development, ingesting essential nutrients may promote normal cellular development, including healthy-looking skin and hair. For older cats, a L-lysine supplement may help to maintain healthy vitamin and mineral levels.
L-Lysine Chews for Cats Product Details
- Supports immune, digestive, and bone health
- May promote wakefulness
- L-lysine supports collagen formation for healthy-looking skin.
- Chicken liver flavored chews
- NO added wheat
- Made in the USA
This L-lysine support supplement was specially formulated for the specific needs of cats of all ages and sizes. Give it a try today!
Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (1.5 g):
Moisture (max) 11.1 %
Ingredients: l-lysine, natural chicken liver flavor, oat flour, rye flour, soy lecithin, brewers dried yeast, arabic gum, water, glycerin, canola oil, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, citrus pectin, oat meal, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
Give 1 - 2 chews daily.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.