Dr. Mercola Krill Oil Antarctic
- Brand: Dr. Mercola
- Product Code: krill-oil-antarctic-DRM-180-cpsls
- Quantity per Container: 180 Capsules
Antarctic Krill Oil for Omega 3s
Antarctic Krill Oil from Dr. Mercola is a highly absorbable Omega 3 supplement derived from pure Antarctic Krill, which are naturally rich in phospholipids and astaxanthin.
Krill oil, like fish oil, is high in the important Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), which are crucial for:
- Heart, brain, immune, joint, skin and nervous system health
However, unlike fish oil, krill also contain phospholipids, which can help your body absorb the Omega 3s more easily.
Why this Krill Oil?
The krill in this supplement were harvested from the Antarctic seas, where they are low on the food chain and far from sources of pollution.
Krill are naturally rich in vitamins A & E, phospholipids and astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is a flavonoid - a potent antioxidant compound that may help protect the body from the effects of free radicals.
This krill oil supplement:
- Contains a naturally balanced blend of Omega 3s and 6
- Rich in phosopholipids, which may help the body absorb and utilize Omega 3s more easily
- Rich in astaxanthin, a carotenoid antioxidant that helps reduce the effects of free radicals
- Rich in Vitamins A & E, powerful antioxidants
- No fishy burps, reflux
- Krill are a more renewable, sustainable resource than fish
- May help support eye, skin, cardiovascular, brain, mood, nervous system, immune, joint health and may relieve symptoms of PMS
- Does not require refrigeration
- Fish gelatin Licap for better absorption
Suggested use for Antarctic Krill Oil
As a dietary supplement to balance and support healthy levels of Omega 3s, adults may take two Licaps per day, with the first meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
2 capsules contain:
Total Fat 1g
Krill Oil 1g
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 120mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 55mg
Organic Astaxanthin 2mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Fish Gelatin), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosemary (Leaf) Extract.
Contains Fish (Tilapia), Shellfish (Krill).
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with the first meal.
If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.